Excess production of fat in the hair is one of the aesthetic problems that usually cause more problems among women. Although the natural oils secreted by the sebaceous glands help to keep the hair strong and hydrated, its accumulation on the scalp is uncomfortable and unsightly. This is because they lead, in many cases, to the appearance of small crusts of dandruff, in addition to giving a dirty appearance even if it is washed constantly. In this post, we give you 5 natural remedies for oily hair.
While many cases are the result of using inappropriate treatments, most have to do with genetic issues, hormonal changes, and stress.
Fortunately, today there are many products that help fight it effectively, and give hair a fresher and healthier appearance.
Among this, we find a series of home remedies that, thanks to the combination of natural ingredients, provide a deep cleaning to remove sebum.
Next, we want to share the top 5 so do not hesitate to add them to your hair beauty routine
- Egg white and lemon juice and egg
- Aloe vera and orange essential oil
- Horsetail Infusion of horsetail
- Honey and lemon
- Natural yogurt and chamomile oil
- Egg white and lemon juice and egg:
By combining egg whites with lemon juice we can obtain a mask to regulate the production of fat in the hair and, in passing, provide an extra protein.
These ingredients remove dead cells that accumulate on the scalp and prevent the formation of dandruff.
- 2 egg whites
- The juice of ½ lemons
Beat two egg whites and combine them with the juice of half a lemon.
- Moisten the hair, separate it into several strands and apply the treatment from the roots.
- Let it act 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Repeat its use, at least, 3 times a week.
- Aloe vera and orange essential oil:
A conditioning treatment with aloe vera and orange essential oil helps regulate the pH of the hair to reduce excess fat production.
Both ingredients have astringent and exfoliating properties that help to deep clean the hair, leaving it soft and moisturized.
- 6 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (90 g)
- 1 tablespoon of orange essential oil (15 g)
Mix the aloe vera gel with the orange essential oil until you get a homogeneous product.
If you like, beat it in the blender with a little water to give it a more liquid consistency.
- Moisten the hair and apply the treatment from the roots to the tips.
- Cover it with a shower cap and let it act for 30 minutes.
- Rinse and repeat its use 2 or 3 times a week.
- Horsetail Infusion of horsetail:
The infusion of horsetail is a lotion with astringent and restorative properties that help us reduce the excess of hair grease to give it a cleaner and brighter look.
Its properties strengthen the hair follicles and help combat excessive hair loss.
- 4 spoonfuls of horsetail (40 g)
- 2 cups of water (500 ml)
Boil the water and, when it reaches a boil, add the horsetail.
Let it stand until it reaches a bearable temperature for its use.
- After straining the infusion, separate the hair in several strands and sprinkle the liquid on its roots.
- Make gentle massage with your fingertips and make sure it absorbs well.
- Let it work all night without rinsing and use it every day.
- Honey and lemon:
Bee honey is one of the moisturizing ingredients that can beautify the hair without causing alterations in its production of oils.
Its natural enzymes and amino acids strengthen strands of hair and reduce problems such as excessive hair loss and oily scalp.
- 6 tablespoons of honey (150 g)
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice (30 ml)
Combine the honey with the lemon juice until obtaining a homogeneous paste.
- Extend the mask all over the scalp and, if you have more, rub it over the rest of the hair.
- Let it act for 30 minutes and rinse.
- Use it 2 or 3 times a week.
- Natural yogurt and chamomile oil:
The lactic acid contained in the natural yogurt helps regulate the pH of the hair to control the activity of the sebaceous glands.
In this case, we combine it with the refreshing and refreshing power of chamomile oil to leave the mane shiny and smooth.
- 6 tablespoons of plain yogurt (108 g)
- 4 tablespoons of chamomile oil (60 g)
Combine natural yogurt with chamomile essential oil until you get a homogeneous product.
- Moisten the hair and apply the mask to the roots.
- Let it act for 30 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Use it 3 times a week.
Are you tired of feeling your hair dirty and greasy? Go ahead and try any of the mentioned remedies and check that you do not have to spend too much to combat this problem.