Sometimes, you just need to find a new family doctor. It could be because your insurance is no longer covering the payments to your current doctor. Your family might not like visiting the office any longer because of staff changes. When you’re looking for a new doctor, you need to find someone who everyone isRead More
Our hands are one of the most complex and valuable structures of our body and are very susceptible to suffer chronic or overuse injuries and cause us pain. We use our hands throughout our lives in each of our daily activities, from brushing our teeth to driving a car or cooking our food, which isRead More
Migraines and obesity are very common disorders. What you do not know is in many cases, they are related. Surprised? This article will reveal the secret of this crucial matter. So Read on. Obese people generally have throughout their life headaches or migraines. The obesity increases the likelihood that people suffering from an episodic headacheRead More
The prejudices and stereotypes that surround old age make us have a negative image of this stage, which does not always correspond to reality. Old age is a stage of life that we all hope to reach, but which is nevertheless associated with a lot of myths and prejudices. These often give a negative imageRead More
If your Smartphone, tablet, and gear have become an extension of yourself, you may not only be at risk your own time. Go to the track of your health and do this checkup.
You can consider 6 groups of substances called nutrients: fats, carbohydrates, proteins, minerals, vitamins, and water. The energy nutrients are formed by the first three groups that are the ones that give us the necessary energy for the development of vital functions (70%), leaving the remaining 30% of this energy that we ingest to beRead More
Motivation problems concern everyone who decided to lose a few kilos or to run my first marathon. At the moment when you cannot bring yourself to tie shoelaces and collect the bag with the form to the aid of sports psychologists. Learned how they promote themselves and share their secrets with you. 1. Make aRead More
Yogurt is a dairy food that obtained from the fermentation of milk with a characteristic flavor and texture derived from the conversion of lactose to lactic acid. In the next few lines, we reveal the many benefits that yogurt can bring to your health, even for people with problems to ingest lactose.
Adequate food is essential to help you achieve your good health and this starts with a proper breakfast. In this article, we will discuss the secret of a balanced and nutritious breakfast. A balanced breakfast has been associated with increased the physical and intellectual performance and optimal some vital nutrients. A well-balanced diet will beRead More