What is acne?
Acne is a skin disease which is often characterized by dark red spots or pimples on face. Acne is something that occurs to every men and women in any time of their lives but most commonly, it occurs in between age 14-22. There are many myths about the causes of acne. Some says it happens because the atmosphere one lives in where some professionals also say that it is a normal affect of changing hormones in humans when they reach the age of 13-14. Although there are mix reviews about the causes of acne but mostly it’s assumed that food is the most important element that causes acne problem in men and women.
How acne affects men and women?
There are no bad affects of acne on health of a person but the only problem it causes it the pimples or dark red spots that appear on the face of a person either it’s a man or woman. Those who explain acne as the natural process of entering into a new phrase of live, say that one shouldn’t worry about getting acne as it will fade away after some time and they also add that no one should treat acne in any way as it will cause internal damage to the skin. Nothing bad happens to people with acne, even then it’s a great problem for adults who want to have clear and spotless skin and when they have acne, they suddenly feel that they are ugly and they can’t go out.
Which foods cause acne problem?
Along all the answers and statements, food is considered as the main element that causes acne to a person. There are some foods that include excessive amount of oil or spices and when a person takes that much fats and oil on daily basis, it results in acne. Here is a list of the foods that mostly cause acne:
- Cheese in any form or type
- Baked and processed food items
- Snacks such as pop corns and pancakes
Common alternate food to prevent acne:
It’s very obvious that the foods that cause acne has the excessive amount of high fats, calories and oils so the best way to prevent acne is to consume alternate foods that don’t have that much carbohydrates and calories but instead they are rich in fibers and lower fat ratios. Those who want to save themselves from acne problems should use more fresh vegetables and fruits and try to cook foods in less oil or no oil at all if possible.
Important steps to take if someone has acne:
- First and most important thing to do is to use less oil and only necessary amount of calories per day.
- Try to use more fruits and undone or boiled vegetables with salt and light pepper.
- Immediately stop consuming cold drinks and junk food items.
- Try not to use oil for cooking food and if it’s essential, use olive oil instead.
- Drink less tea and coffee all day long.
- Drink excessive amount of water, more than you think your body needs.
- Try to apply a good sun block before going out in direct sunlight.
For more visit http://gamesplanet.org/