While women are informed and book routine medical visits, the man remains sluggish and underestimates the importance of prevention to protect their health.
At the age of 40, all men should undergo a series of medical tests to detect early times, the presence of suspicious symptoms of andrological diseases.
Check up man healthy
The recommended tests to man over 40 involve the whole body health. A complete check-up could be the following:
- Blood count: it is essential to evaluate the blood constituents are present in the right concentration.
- Cardiological: used to record the electrical activity of the heart and to highlight any disease or abnormal heart rhythms.
- Abdominal-pelvic ultrasound: examines the liver, spleen, gallbladder, bile ducts and vascular function of the prostate and bladder.
- Spirometry is a test especially recommended for smokers, and is used to analyze the efficiency of the lungs.
- Ophthalmologic: you should do it once a year to monitor the eye health.
- Urological examination is targeted analysis of the urinary tract and the male genital. More specific tests are required to determine the good health of sperm and male fertility.
- Dermatological: includes careful observation of the whole body skin and mapping in order to identify the risk of melanoma or other skin cancers.
Good habits for human health
List of medicals, is combined with the good habits to man recommended to prevent certain diseases and live with greater well-being.
Eat a varied diet rich in fruits and vegetables is a must for everyone’s health, men and women of any age. Carry out regular exercise and the proper intensity and age it is important to prevent cardiovascular diseases and the risk of overweight. Also, it is good to pay attention to some mode, for example, to show off a thick beard. It’s a look that are much discussed above in relation to bacteria and germs are nestled in his beard that gets so dirty vehicle. It is an exaggerated alarm, but certainly the man who chooses to have a full beard must learn to treat it as it does with the hair: more than health, is a matter of personal hygiene.