How to lighten the skin with home remedies naturally and without the use of cosmetics that cause harm. People with dark skin color may have a clearer, brighter and healthier complexion, although it may not necessarily be white. And on the other hand, those who in themselves are white or clear, but do not have time to take care of their skin, there are simple ways to lighten the skin naturally. Here are some tips to whiten the skin of the face and body.
Many women yearn to have clearer skin. So we can be able to wear any color, but with a darker skin you can choose any color with enough confidence, and also, with this supposedly can make others forget their other defects.
Remedies to whiten the skin of the face and body
- Lemon juice
- Avocado oil
- Sweet paprika
- Lemon juice to whiten the face and egg white: It is often said that egg whites can tighten the skin of the face. And the lemon juice works to lighten the skin? To improve your skin tone, mix lemon juice with an egg white and use this material as a face mask. Apply on the face and let dry. After 5 to 10 minutes wash your face with cold water. The results can be seen after doing this routine for at least a week.
- Milk to have a white skin color: You must have heard about the benefits of milk baths, but if this is too bothersome, you can use it only to wash your face. Milk has several ingredients that can reduce blackheads on the face and improve skin tone. Pour a few drops of milk on a towel and gently rub your face. The dead skin cells that cover the face will be removed, giving it a new color.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is very nutritious for the skin. Mix it with a little honey and then apply it on the skin, leaving on for 10 minutes. Then it can be cleaned with water. This mask can soften the skin helping to make it clearer and smoother. Yogurt is also very good antibacterial for people who need to clean their oily or acne complexion.
- Chamomile: Chamomile is commonly used as a tea, but it can also serve as a natural ingredient to lighten the skin or swelling in the eyes. You should only dip the tea bag in hot water and let it cool. Next, leave the tea bags in your eyes. Do this for two weeks to see results.
- Avocado oil: Many women are too lazy to clean their faces before going to bed. Well, avocado oil can help these people. This oil effectively helps to remove the remains of makeup. After removing it, use paper towels to absorb excess oil left on the face.
- Sweet Paprika: Paprika is one of the best natural ingredients for facials and whitening masks, which increase blood circulation in the face. You can grind (in the blender) red or green peppers to produce the paste or cream from the mask. Apply it on the face and then leave it for fifteen minutes, to finally wash the face with cold water. With this natural cream, the skin can be made healthier and you can surely get a natural white.
- Almonds: Almonds can help reduce the dark color of the skin, making it look brighter. A practical and natural way to use almonds to whiten the skin is to mix them with milk and a little turmeric. In the morning take 4-5 almonds and mix with milk. At night, remove the turmeric, and mash the almonds in milk to form a paste. Apply the mixture to face and neck, and leave overnight. The next morning, rinse with cold water. For optimal results, do this for 2 weeks.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich in vitamin C, lycopene and other antioxidants that are beneficial for lightening the skin of the face and body. Many whitening cosmetics use tomato extract as their active ingredient. If you want to use fresh tomatoes as the skin whitener, take large tomatoes. Add 2-3 drops of lemon juice and a few drops of rose water, and mix them. Apply on the face and neck with a brush; let stand for 15 minutes and then rinse. Do this at least once a week.
- Papaya: The papaya green or orange can give shine and nourish the skin. The green papaya contains papain, the ideal enzyme to lighten the skin. Take a spoonful of green (raw) papaya that has been softened, a spoonful of ripe papaya, and mix. Apply the mixture on the face and let it act for 15 minutes, then rinse. Do the treatment every day for optimal results.
- Potatoes or Potato to lighten the skin of the skin: Potatoes or potatoes are also useful to whiten the skin color of the face, and its juice can be used as a natural bleach. Grate a potato and add a teaspoon of honey, mix and apply on the skin of the face and neck. Let stand for 20 minutes, and then rinse with water. This can be used for all skin types.
All of the above were some home remedies to lighten the skin of both the face and the body, which of course, is safe to use since they are natural ingredients with exfoliating and whitening properties. Hopefully, with the above tips, your skin will look clearer and brighter.