Who don’t want to be beautiful? From the very beginning we have been very conscious about maintaining the beauty of our body and to achieve that we have used so many remedies in order to look good. In this article we will focus on some beauty tips that are very easy to follow but give you real results.
- Exfoliate your skin daily with a loofah to keep your skin smooth and firm and controls cellulite. Use upward and circular movements from right to left over your arms, legs, derriere and stomach.
- The best anti-aging cream is the sun block, so it is recommended to use a moisturizing cream with a minimum SPF15 sun protection on the face, neck and areas exposed to the sun. Even in winter we must use sunscreen.
- Use exfoliating products frequently. They promote cell regeneration and make your skin feel softer and look without mentioning that it will make it more receptive to moisturizers.
- To get a natural look after applying base, with the help of a tissue removes the excess gently to make the layer thinner and look more natural.
- If you want brighter eyes use a touch of white shadows on the eyelid bone below where the eyebrow arches. Instantly your gaze looks more awake.
- Use lip liner to create a kissing lips, outlining the outer edge with a pencil of the same color as your lips and then filling with your usual color or lip gloss.
- After applying the lipstick, apply a touch of glitter (or powder glow) to the center of your lower and upper lips. This will make them look fleshier.
You may also like to read: Top Most Common Skin Conditions That Can Be Treated At Home Naturally
- If the skin on your heels looks dry and scaly and you need something to remedy, use a foot scrub and foot soothing cream. To keep them softer apply a deep moisturizing cream before bed and use light cotton socks. The skin on your feet will look like new.
- To fight bags under the eyes keep your eye cream in the refrigerator. Cold improves circulation.
- If you feel that you are getting a pimple, crush an aspirin and with a drop of water create a paste to apply on the surface of the area to be treated. You can also try some hydrocortisone cream. Both will help reduce inflammation and red staining.
Help with your hair:
- To get a salon style dry hair at home, cut it in parts, separate with the help of hairpins and dry each part individually.
- If your hair is heavily tangled, use the cold dryer to loosen the hair.
- If your hairstyles are losing life and you do not have time to tweak them, try a zigzag division to hide the roots temporarily.
- Improve the health of your hair with daily massages to the scalp. This stimulates the follicles and promotes increased nutrition.
- File your nails while you still have enamel or glitter on them. This will protect them against flaking.
- When you do a pedicure protects your fingers from closed shoes, you can apply a drop of oil or cream on each nail and cover them with a strip of plastic film. The film will not feel and every finger will be protected.
- Give your manicure last week a touch of life by applying a layer of shine.